Monday, June 28, 2010

Subway Salmonella Scare!
Woman Sues Restaurant Chain After Outbreak Sickens 97

Copyright: CBS Interactive Inc.

June 25, 2010

Alicea Bush-Bailey says she got sick after eating at Subway and is suing the restaurant chain following reports that a salmonella outbreak sickened nearly 100 Subway customers in Illinois. "If it was just me and I got ill, I could live with that," said Bush-Bailey, a 46-year-old Chicago resident. "To know that it was because of someone else not washing their hands, or handling the food wrong."

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment